There are many products today that incorporate beeswax into the formulas. Beeswax, as you know, comes from honey bees. Beeswax is a naturally produced by honey worker bees inside the hive. Many people don’t realize that beeswax is actually edible. It doesn’t have that many health benefits if eaten but used on the skin it helps in many ways.
Beeswax on skin
Beeswax is great for moisturizing your skin and has anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory properties to soothe irritated skin from rashes, burns, dry skin and cuts. Many people with rosacea or eczema use beeswax based salves because it also contains anti-germicidal properties that help heal wounds.
Beeswax acts as a layer of protection on your skin when applied. Protecting your skin from environmental irritants and some of the weather. When applied it leaves your hands feeling soft and coated without feeling greasy.
Best Bee Savvy
Our beeswax is mixed with coconut oil which also contains many significant properties that benefit the body. Research in over 1500 studies proves that coconut oil is one of the healthiest foods on planet earth. Here are some of the benefits of coconut oil.
- Reduces inflammation and arthritis
- Boosts immune system with its anti-fungal, antibacterial and anti-viral properties.
- Improves memory function
- Improves skin issues with burns, eczema, dandruff, dermatitis, and psoriasis.
- Benefits hair by reducing dandruff and adding fatty acids to your scalp.
- Helps to balance hormones which contribute to reducing acne in teens.